Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lost words

So here I find myself at 7:15 in the morning. I'm still awake, and I know I should be asleep. Have a friends wedding at 3:00. Another person from my childhood now married. Slow down people, I'm not ready to grow up that much. So I just got done watching the documentary "Dear Jack" again. That dvd makes me tear up every time. It also inspires me to write songs, and then I go try to pump out my next creation, but always just write a few lines and that's that. I have a song for the perfect girl out there, but until I meet her, the song will remain unfinished...

"I don't need a reason to do the things I do

As long as it makes you smile

I would be your fool to laugh at

If you would be my one and only


And only if I could kiss you

Kiss you without reason

It would be so perfect, no more or less than perfect

...okay more


Come dance with me

the ball room floor is empty

you may have the perfect dress

but i have got the perfect girl


so, come dance with me

Twirl for everyone to see

Even though the song may end

you and I go on forever"


My awesome friend Sarah is currently drawing up my next tattoo. It shall be beautiful when it is done. I saw the first sketch of her drawing last night. I can't wait until it's done!

So I have met my blog post quota for the last few months...(which is about one post) Nothing that interesting to say, just sometimes you have to talk to yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Your song brought tears to my eyes. You're so talented, Little Brother. I hope you find the perfect girl, but she'd better be really really good because you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete