Thursday, December 10, 2009

How about a 180?


So I am now realizing I am just going to have to live with the fact that I am one of those people who starts out blogs/posts with "I know I haven't updated this in a while"

That sucks.

You would think that maybe I have been so fantastically busy with my life and living out my dream of being a famous musician. Quite the contrary. Things change, that's life....and it's still amazing to me.

I joined Fury For The Son back around late January/early Feb. 2008. We practiced the crap out of those songs. We played our first show, it was amazing. I hear the Spokane Valley area had a hospital overflow with people with condition known as "having your face melted" However, the first show was our last show. We started recording and all was well. Until Anthony packed up his car and moved back to Oregon to give his life a new start. Good luck to him! However I then realized that my band was done. All that work was lost, but all the memory will remain and I had a blast. I'm totally fine with this because as long as I am failing at following my dreams, I'm still living for my dream.

I wanted to try starting a new band with remnants of old bands, but I'm no frontman. I can't possibly organize something like that. So I will just go back to writing one or two songs whenever inspiration strikes.

I am starting to realize an older passion for film. I loved my video production classes in high school and just never continued on with it. It would be amazing to go to film school, but at the same time, it's money I don't have and it's in a place I don't live. I could easily just move and take loans, but I don't even know if I really want to go to film school. I like reading up and learning at my own pace and learning what I want to learn.

I've started developing a story and a screenplay. There will be more on that when it's developed, but for now that's all I'm gonna go into.

Follow Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! your back from outer space and i just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face i should have changed that stupid lock i should have made you leave your key, if ida thought for just one second you'd be back to bother me! ya so after you left moscow it hit me that i would never get to hear the songs you guys were working on and i must admit i was pretty upset about that fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahhahah.

    Oh dear. You guys are my favoriteee.

    Glad you're bloggin' again slacker!

    ReplyDelete